Glassybaby Presentation 1 Glassybaby Presentation 1

I h.. have no idea what was happening, but the vfx themselves looked nice, I just have no idea what to make of it

Evolved - Dream sequence Evolved - Dream sequence

Truthfully, I thought this could use some more work. The animation techniques involved are cheap/lackluster (like tweening a mask to reveal green veins, rather than taking in the time to animate the sequence)

The atmosphere of the backgrounds were pretty good though, and it did convey some proper storytelling devices (if a little cliche at times), but the biggest flaw is the animation itself. My suggestion is plainly to avoid temptation of the almighty tween, or at least look into using Tweens like modern TV shows do. It's still cheap and fast to do, but the quality is passable enough usually to not break the illusion.

MMMgames responds:

I am new to animation but I will try with each new video to improve myself. Thanks for the review :)

I'M BATMAN! I'M BATMAN!

That was pretty funny, I liked it haha

Justalp responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Bus Driver 2D Experience Rush Bus Driver 2D Experience Rush

I liked the mouth sounds sound effects, that was funny, but everything about the presentation itself hurts my eyes, especially the Upgrade Shop

undeadbobop responds:

Yeah... I have a habbit of doing that.. with my graphics..... sorry.... I have fun with making games.

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

I had a perfectly enjoyable time with this. You're right though the platforming could have done with a tad more variety (such as moving platforms or traps) but overall I thought it was awesome. I am a web developer, I will be sharing this game around the office tomorrow. You can count on that ;)

Spongebob Linking Spongebob Linking

To be entirely honest, it was just really boring :\ There is just nothing exciting going on at any time :(

Eyesadrift Demo Reel 2013 Eyesadrift Demo Reel 2013

GREAT SCOTT!
.. What the HELL is going on?!

Those sound awfully familiar ;)

EyesAdrift responds:

Ha, yeah I took a few clips of things I did.

King Zachariah (Psychicpebbles) King Zachariah (Psychicpebbles)

"and we blew it"

but alas my friend, YOU have not. Brav-fucking-O dude!